Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 1/2, flowers on your windowsill

Some days it's a challenge to find the right photo. Today I had my perfectly apropos "cold" photos taken care of on my walk in thanks to the snow storm this morning. And then we gathered in my boss's office at the end of the day today, and I couldn't not take photos of the flowers on her windowsill. So a big thanks to my awesome boss, Maria, for not yelling at me for taking photos during a meeting. And now a double dose post for day 7 =)



3 comments:

  1. Your discretion in taking the photos was matched only by the loveliness of the result! You've made my little office seem delightful. Stop in any time for a non-disruptive photo shoot. (I thought the bottom photo was snow at first.)
    -Maria, The "Awesome" Boss
    (Thanks for the new title. I will use it going forward in place of the boring "ED". That was so 2010!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottom one. The contrasting white and shadows makes it look like a desert or a sunset or something, and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete